Cole Morgan Represents Gold Flora’s Regulatory and California-Specific Interests in Merger Agreement￼
Stuart Kane LLP is pleased to announce that Cole Morgan has successfully represented Gold Flora, LLC’s regulatory and California-specific interests in a recent merger agreement with TPCO Holding Corp., which operates as The Parent Company.
In the all-stock deal, Gold Flora shareholders will own 51% of the combined business and The Parent Company will own the remaining 49%. The combined company will be called New Parent and will operate as Gold Flora Corp.
Once the deal is complete, New Parent’s California representation will include:
- 20 stores.
- 12 house brands.
- Three distribution centers.
- One manufacturing facility.
- Six cultivation facilities.
Troy Datcher will serve as New Parent’s board chair and Gold Flora’s Laurie Holcomb as CEO.
Cole states, “It has been an honor to assist with Gold Flora’s continued fast-paced advancement in the industry. Despite the difficult issues facing cannabis companies, Gold Flora’s focused, hard-working, and experienced leadership have kept them moving in a positive direction. I look forward to continuing to help them navigate the unique issues facing the cannabis industry.”
Cole focuses his practice on the areas of corporate and commercial real estate law. He handles all aspects of real estate and corporate transactions, including negotiation and drafting of agreements, conducting due diligence, and advising on legal and compliance issues.