Eight Stuart Kane Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers in America 2023
Stuart Kane LLP is pleased to announce that eight attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023:
- Bruce Stuart: Real Estate Law (since 2017)
- Robert Kane: Employment Law – Management (since 2018)
- Bruce May: Employment Law – Management and Litigation – Labor and Employment (since 2015) – also recognized as the 2018 “Lawyer of the Year” in Orange County
- Donald Hamman: Commercial Litigation and Litigation – Real Estate (since 2018)
- Josh Grushkin: Real Estate Law (since 2020)
- Eve Brackmann: Litigation – Real Estate (since 2018)
- Javier Gutierrez: Real Estate Law (since 2023)
One attorney was selected as a 2023 Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch”:
- Cole Morgan: Commercial Litigation (since 2023)
In addition, Stuart Kane was previously selected to the 2022 U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” list in the following practice areas for Orange County: Employment Law Management, Labor & Employment Litigation, Real Estate Law, Real Estate Litigation, and Commercial Litigation. Read more here.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. For the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, more than 12.2 million votes were analyzed to identify the top legal talent.