Bruce May Will Present A Top Ten List For Employers at OC Tech Alliance HR Roundtable
Employers need to be aware of the most recent developments in employment law and personnel administration. Stuart Kane partner Bruce May and Astronics’ Vice President of Human Resources, John Armstrong, will lead a roundtable discussion on best practices in ten key areas of employment law.
Human resources professionals at every level are encouraged to attend and bring their most pressing questions.
- California’s new Equal Pay Law
- California’s Paid Sick Leave Law
- Background Checks and “Ban The Box”
- Independent Contractors
- Arbitration Agreements and PAGA Claims
- Joint Employers and Temp Agencies/Staffing Companies
- Medical Marijuana in the Workplace
- Wage Theft Notices
- Commissions and Bonus Plans
- Volunteers and Interns
The roundtable will be held in Newport Beach, CA on January 20 from 7:30 – 9:00 a.m. More information about the event can be found at: http://www.octechalliance.com/events/